Changes to KidSport Program in 2017
As you may be aware the department will be implementing some changes to the KidSport program for 2017.
- Applicants listed on a valid Health Care or Pensioner Concession card should now:
- Apply online at the Department of Sport and recreation website OR
- Submit a KidSport application form and a copy of the card to their local government.
- KidSport no longer has referral agents.
- Applicants NOT listed on a valid concession card need to meet one of the new KidSport Financial Exceptions listed on the DSR website.
- If families meet an exception they can apply for KidSport through a KidSport Financial Assessor.
This information will be circulated to all participating local governments, clubs and previous applicants. Please assist to promote the attached flyer/image on your website, newsletters or face book page as relevant.